Monday, July 16, 2012

Front Porch Mini Redo

Okay so my porch was just a little bit BLAH.. so I decided to cheer it up a little by adding a few new things.


Nothing major happened here, but I do have some bigger projects I am planning for this space soon.. 

Here are some Before & Afters:



 (just added my DIY Wreath to the door, and changed out the welcome mat)


(just added a new pillow.. the swing really needs to be cleaned, WHOOPS) 

 (added pillows to the chairs)


(new rug... got this one at Dollar General for $5, can you believe it.. and the colors were perfect)



(dont you just love my flower pot with NO flowers haha.. Im not good with flowers they always die... so my next project will be figuring out a new centerpiece for this table.. ANY IDEAS???)

I just added a few new things, but there is a definite big change!

NEW WREATH

NEW PILLOWS


NEW WELCOME MAT

13 comments:

  1. I love it. Its the little things that make a difference! Like just adding that solid pillow just makes it pop. Just found your blog thru the Monday Mingle! I "mingled" right after you :)
    -kathy

    http://carysandcharlie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! i am very happy with it, thanks for 'mingling' hope you come back!

      Delete
  2. The pops of colour really pull the space together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, can not believe that rug was only 5 bucks! this is motivating me to change out my welcome mat, too. they aren't that expensive even if you do it every year. i usually find some nice ones at target or lowes for 11 dollars. not as good as 5, but not too bad either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know Right... i just happened to see it while I was in there one day, couldn't believe it! I agree, changing even the little things can make a space feel brand new!

      Delete
  4. So fun and fresh! I love the wreath and green pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. i was very happy with how my wreath turned out!

      Delete
  5. The porch looks great! The small details are really what sets things apart. Great job! I'm stopping by from the Monday Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cute! I agree with Brooke on the small details. Those little pops of orange really make it look great. Come do my front porch! I can't even seem to remember to water my plants!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I am awful with plants as well.. i always forget about them.. thats why my orange pot is flowerless lol!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...